Rodgers Townsend made another huge haul at the 2011 Chicago Association of Direct Marketing (CADM) Tempo awards. The gala awards event was held in the chic Vertigo Sky Lounge at the Dana Hotel on June 10. Josh Hogan, Sang Han, David Matzker and Katie McGrath attended. It was a big night for the St. Louis team.
- RT won 36 awards overall, more than any other agency.
- We tied for the most first place trophies, bringing home eight.
- We won the most awards for a single client, AT&T.
- We won for the largest number of clients, including AT&T, Enterprise Holdings, Outreach International, The Hartford Insurance Company, Intellispend Prepaid Solutions and Rung.
- We won the coveted "Innovation and Excellence in Print Production Award" for the Wi-Fi lead generation dimensional package.
Later that evening, Josh and Sang tied for the most pizza consumed by an adult within the Chicago city limits.
Katie is the CADM B2B Special Interest Group chairperson. She swears her position had nothing whatsoever to do with their record-breaking performance.